Trustworthy Thermador Refrigerator Repair Service
If you need a competent Thermador refrigerator repair service, call Thermador Appliance Masters. With years of service experience, you can guarantee that our technicians have the relevant solutions to restore your esteemed Thermador appliance to work in perfect condition. Whichever of the following problems you have, we have the solutions.
- Thermador refrigerator compressor not working
- Several factors can lead to your Thermador refrigerator compressor not working. They include a high voltage surge, dirty condenser coils, refrigerant problems, and general wear and tear.
- Thermador refrigerator leaking water
- If the defrost drain is frozen, the water will overflow the drain trough and drip down to the compartment's bottom. Check the defrost drain to determine if your Thermador refrigerator is leaking water. If the defrost drain is frozen, thaw the ice.
- Thermador refrigerator water tray overflowing
- If your Thermador refrigerator water tray is overflowing, it's possible that there's a frozen or clogged drain line in your freezer or fridge or that the condenser fan has burned out. If there's a crack in your drip pan, water can flow out onto the floor.
- Thermador refrigerator making noise
- If the Thermador refrigerator is making noise or loud, especially when one of the doors is opened, the evaporator or condenser fan blade may be at fault. There might be something inside the condenser fan motor blade, or the condenser fan motor bearings might be defective.
- Thermador refrigerator frost buildup
- Ice and frost can form in your fridge if the humidity levels get too high, or the air can circulate the whole fridge. If there's a leak in the door seal or if the door is opened constantly, the humidity of the outside air can cause Thermador refrigerator frost buildup.
- Thermador refrigerator over freezing
- If your Thermador refrigerator is over freezing, then it is possible that your fridge's temperature setting was accidentally set too low. It is a common problem that can lead to your refrigerator freezing food.
- Thermador refrigerator door gasket seal needs replacing
- Thermador refrigerator door gasket seal needs replacing can take a few minutes to install. Using an appropriately sized hex head nut driver, loosen, but don't remove, the retainer screws around the door's perimeter and pull the old gasket off.
- Thermador refrigerator door hinge issues
- If the door doesn't close, you may have Thermador refrigerator door hinge issues. Check that no debris is obstructing them or that the plastic spacers are not worn or deformed. Should the door look like it's not hanging correctly, the hinges may have come out of alignment or have worn down.
- Thermador refrigerator condenser coils need cleaning
- The coils are usually located under the refrigerator and require Thermador refrigerator condenser coil cleaning from time to time. They disperse heat from the refrigerator as refrigerant passes through them. If debris accumulates on the coils, the refrigerator will have to work harder to remove the heat.
- Thermador refrigerator defective motor
- The best way to tell if you have a Thermador refrigerator defective motor is to pull the fridge slightly out from the wall and listen closely. If the motor is running with a slight humming sound, but the temperature is above its normal range, then it's likely there could be a problem with the compressor.
So rest assured that you get long-lasting and efficient solutions to your Thermador appliance issues. So whenever you need Thermador refrigerator columns repair, Thermador Appliance Masters can help!
Guaranteed Thermador Refrigerator Repair Near Me
To ensure that your refrigerator is problem-free and safe, you need to get your Thermador refrigerator repair near me. You can count on Thermador Appliance Masters to have well-trained and licensed technicians who can service any issue that happens in your Thermador unit. With the specific tools and knowledge, we can assist with any trouble you have and restore the convenience of your home.
- Thermador refrigerator defrost function doesn't work
- If your Thermador refrigerator defrost function doesn't work, the fuse will blow to shut off the defrost heater. If the defrost sensor fuse blows, the defrost system will not work, and the refrigerator will not defrost. The defrost sensor fuse is not resettable. If the defrost sensor fuse blows, you must replace the defrost sensor.
- Thermador refrigerator indoor light is not working
- If the Thermador refrigerator indoor light is not working, the light socket might be defective. If the light socket is defective, replace it. To determine if the light switch is defective, use a multimeter to test it for continuity. If the light switch does not have continuity, replace it.
- The Thermador refrigerator control panel is not working
- On a Thermador refrigerator control panel that is not working, you have to hold the "ice" and "super" buttons (both of them at the same time) for 5 seconds to reset. If resetting doesn't solve the problem, hire a technician to help you.
- Thermador refrigerator unit is cycling too often
- If your Thermador refrigerator unit is cycling too often, it can be caused by several issues, including an incorrectly set thermostat inside your refrigerator. Dirt and dust on the coils prevent efficient operation. Faulty capacitors or relays that prevent the compressor from staying on.
- Thermador refrigerator fresh food compartment is warming up
- Your refrigerator stays at the proper temperature thanks to cold air that's consistently circulated through the appliance. If your Thermador refrigerator fresh food compartment is warming up, that cold air may not circulate properly, resulting in a warm refrigerator.
- Thermador refrigerator faulty water inlet valve
- If the water flow seems weak or sporadic, you might have a Thermador refrigerator faulty water inlet valve. A robust and steady flow could indicate the water valve has become restricted or clogged. If the water inlet valve has failed, find the correct valve for your model and check out our repair guide on how to replace a refrigerator water valve.
- Thermador refrigerator faulty start capacitor
- To test a Thermador refrigerator faulty start capacitor to see if it is working, you will first need an ohmmeter/multimeter. You will be taking a measurement/reading of the electrical resistance. The reading on your multimeter will tell you if the capacitor is working or needs to be replaced.
- Thermador refrigerator evaporator issues
- Clogged coils can cause poor cooling. Check to ensure nothing is stuck in the evaporator fan and that it spins freely. To do this, unplug the fridge and pull it out. If you still have Thermador refrigerator evaporator issues, call a technician right away.
- Thermador refrigerator faulty thermostat
- If food freezes inside the fridge or its compartments, the cause may be a Thermador refrigerator faulty thermostat. You can use an appliance thermometer to check the thermostat or increase the temperature by two degrees. Then wait a day to check whether the food has become unfrozen.
- Thermador refrigerator insufficient coolant
- An insufficient supply of coolant indicates that there is a leak in the system. If the leak is not repaired, the Freon gas will leak. A hissing or gurgling sound indicates that your Thermador refrigerator has insufficient coolant